We’d love to help you complete the Requirements for Admission. Here are the simple guidelines:
- Schedule an Interview (video, if you are outside of Cebu) with our Admissions Advisor (Interviews are available Mondays to Fridays only 9 am to 6 pm, PH time)
- Fill out and submit the application form they will be sending to you after the interview.
- Application fee is $50
- Send a copy of your Transcript of Records ( report cards for Highschool graduates. Transcript of records for College Level or Degree Holder with a certificate of transfer credentials) after completing the 3 steps.
- Send a copy of your Passport Bio page
- Applicants that will be taking Filmmaking and 3D Animation will be required to have portable hard drives with at least 2GB of space, studio monitor headphones, and SD cards. IAFT will be providing the equipment, books, computers, and software.
- IAFT-Cebu will assists applicants for their housing accommodations depending on their budget.